
Grandma made these curtains for my room. She's pretty talented I think.

Erin Fults made these blocks for me. They're about 4 inches square for Aunt Carolyn and Christine (who's practically my aunt also) who were wondering. Mama and Daddy didn't tell anyone my name until a few days before I was born when they told the grandparents, so Erin made them for my lat name.

My closet that Mama is continually trying to organize

The blue piggy bank was a gift from someone at Mama's work - it's very cute, and there's a matching picture frams also that I think a picture of me is going to look quite nice in.

Mama got my crib set from a consignment store in Madison, and then Grandma took some of it apart, added in a coordinating fabric, and made the curtains and remade the blanket. Mama LOVES my room, and I think I'll like it to although I've only been in there once or twice becuase currently I'm in temporary housing in Mama and Daddy's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment