Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sleeping Sweetly

I sleep so sweetly.

For anecdotal interest, here's a lesson in bad parenting. One afternoon Momma was changing my diaper and after she was done realized she must've dropped the cap to the diaper creme. She looked for it everywhere around where we were but couldn't find it. She even opened my diaper to see if she had accidentally dropped it in there. Still no cap. She finally gave up, but oh, if I could only TALK I knew where it was!!
3 hours goes by.....
Diaper change time again. Mama goes to change my diaper and HAHA! There is the cap! It had dropped far enough back in my diaper that he didn't see it the first time. Momma felt terrible because I had quite a nice little cap mark on my tush where the cap had been pushing into me for the last 3 hours. Alas, I guess that's what you have to go through being a first child.

I won't tell you about a few days after that when Momma found a little piece of pizza crust in my diaper. It was hard enough that I also had a little mark on my leg from where IT had been pressing into me. They're still not sure how it got in there...oh the things I have to go through while they learn this whole parenting thing.

They really do love me though :)



2 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

Just be glad you aren't the second child. Then you really get neglected.

The Scotts said...

Christina that is so precious! I love the way you talk for him! We laughed and laughed at this story. Thanks for sharing, but we all know you are a GREAT Mother!