Thursday, November 20, 2008

All this playing makes a growing boy tired. This outfit I only wore twice before I grew out of it. Everyone told Mama how fast I would grow, but she just didn't realize how quickly I really would grow. I was 10 pounds at my 2-week checkup! The pediatrician said that usually she has babies come back at 4 or 6 weeks for a weight check, but I didn't need to come back b/c I'm such a good eater so I only have to go back at 2 months...and I heard a rumor that that might include shots, which I don't think I'll be real keen on but I'll get back with you. Although, shots might mean another sugar water dose which could be worth it.

I've been working on getting my fingers into my mouth to suck on. I'll pretty much suck on anything that gets close to my mouth. One day Mama was changing my diaper and laid me too close to the little cloth tote that has all my diaper accessories in it, and when she looked back at me I was licking the cloth side of the tote. Every now and then I'll actually get a finger into my mouth, but it's rare.


Don't I have beautiful eyes? When I'm awake Daddy just LOVES to play with me. I don't play back yet very well, but I sure do love being played with.

Being up so long made me tired.



I was awake for a long time one day after Mama bathed me. Speaking of baths, I don't really mind them all that much except when Mama takes too long. I'm fine for the bath part, but then she lathers me with lotion which is about all I can take, and THEN she wants to change my diaper. At that point I've had enough so usually I cry during the diaper change, and I'm not quite old enough to understand what not to do during a diaper change so usually we end up with another outfit or towel and one or maybe 2 more diapers used before the whole ordeal is actually over. They're nobody's favorite time in our house.





No comments: