
I keep hearing about how my love of sleep runs in the family. Case in point, here is Pappy who came to visit me one day. He must've seen me sleeping and decided it was nap time.

Mama doesn't take many pictures of herself at this point becuase she usually doesn't fix her hair or her face and leaves her pjs on all day, but this particular day she decided that we needed a few pictures together or people woudln't think I had a Mama

I was sleeping on Mama and I put my hands so cute all folded that she needed some pictures

Mama wanted me to note that these were very tricky to take becuase I'm laying on her chest so she took them blindly holding the camera over both of us.

This shot shows off my growing cheeks and double chin that I've been working on
1 comment:
I think he and Iris have the same face shape. We should make a play date once they both get their shots!
Post a Comment